Hi Vaughan:

I know I am stupid, not so eloquent or elegant!  Be that as it may, I DO NOT
want Window-Eyes to be part of the V F O whatever.  Note the meaning of the
acronym:  V equals Vision, F equals Freedom, O equals Optilec; so, why is
the W as in Window-Eyes missing in that name?

If I had not been silly, played the Power Ball a lot more, perhaps succeeded
in winning the last one that was nearly half a billion dollars, I shall have
purchased Window-Eyes and FREE IT from the clutches of the shark in the
tank!

At this time, I can't afford to lose the kind of support I get from the
likes of Chief Marc Solomon, Doug Geoffray himself a time or two, and the
entire staff including the folks at the Order Desk at GW Micro--sorry folks,
I don't care about the A I Squared name--I feel betrayed by that name!  The
only other company that comes closest to GW Micro in terms of true support
with a good listening ear is HIMS, Inc.  If a petition means anything to our
community, and, if it will truly get the job done, time to raise one to
prevent Window-Eyes from being squashed amongst these volcanic rocks!

So there goes my pent up anger; now I am going to duck before the M16 comes
hunting for me!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado