From: net bat [mailto:net...@comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 10:56 AM
To: Chris Grabowski <cgrabow...@aisquared.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: My ctrl-alt shortcut combos are suddenly gone

i think this is a windows thing. i get the same thing with windows 7 sometimes.
i can look at the properties of the non working icon and the shortcut keys i
have defined are still there but will not work. rebooting does not bring them
back. i have to go into the properties and delete the shortcut. save the change
then put the shortcut keys back then the icon shortcut will start working again
until the next time a few months later.