From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Larry Higgins via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 12:16 PM
To: Chris Grabowski <cgrabow...@aisquared.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>; net bat <net...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: My ctrl-alt shortcut combos are suddenly gone

Well Chris, up to now,  I haven't really given this method any real
consideration, but it just might be worth trying to get used too.

My only problem with the windows key method comes with my wifi keyboard,
where I have no right side Windows key. Sure wish there was a way to remap
this lousy FN key, considering how useless it is proving to be.

Anyway,  thanks for reminding us of this option.

On 8/16/2016 10:12 AM, Chris Grabowski via Talk wrote:
> One could pin  programs to the task bar in a specific order and then press
alt-1 through alt-0 to launch or switch to them.

List archives can be found at