Hi, folks.

I'm on the Menards web page with browse mode on. Presented with a series of
check boxes on the water heater page--that's right, things are verrrrry cold
in the shower about now---I wanted to hop back to where I was by finding the
series of checked check boxes. Unfortunately, when I check a box, I'm booted
to the top of the page and have to find my way back. I had hoped the
specified control dialog would help me do that.

Just to make sure I'm doing it right. I'm in browse mode. I'm at the top of
the page. Not my choice, but... I press the keyboard slash character. Windo

window-Eyes states, "Not a valid key press."

I drop to the bottom of the web page and press the Shift-sslash key
combination and Window-Eyes states, "In control search mode, not a valid key
press." and then proceeds to do nothing at all.

When I opened the Window-Eyes control panel and navigated to the browse mode
hot keys, I did verify that the slash and Shift-slash hot key combinations
are defined.

Is it broken? Is Window-Eyes playing coy?

I'm not dealing with rejection very well these days, so I'll go take a cold
shower and wait for suggestions, verification, comiseration.

Thanx for reading,

Lou N.