I believe that window eyes should have a comand to jump tounvisited links like all other screen readers do.

On 8/18/2016 4:42 PM, Chris Grabowski via Talk wrote:
You can go to the bottom and jump to the previous visited link.
Window-eyes doesn't have a command to jump to unvisited links.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Iaen Cordell via Talk
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 4:13 PM
To: Marc Solomon <msolo...@aisquared.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: jump to a unvisited link

Good morning, I am viewing a page with about 150 links on it, as I have to
action each link I am after a way to jump to the next unvisited link.
jumping to visited links works well but, can I jump over all the visited links
to the next unvisited link?
using windows seven with window-eyes 9.4.
cheers
IC