it should be 1234567...@vtext.com

this is for text only and

1234567...@vzwpix.com

is for multimedia messages.

Legend has it that on Saturday 8/20/2016 10:00 AM, Wayne via Talk said:
Kitty, I can send a text from my computer to my verizon phone with
vzwpix.com
So for an example to text a verizon phone number from my computer I would put in the to field
1234567...@vzwpix.com
A friend told me about the extention vtex.com that linda mentioned but it didn't seem to work for me, but I'll try it again. Here's how you can send a text message from your computer to a t-mobile phone:
In the to field from the computer you would write for example
1234567...@tmomail.net
Matthew, thank you for the information of the address of sending a text message to an a t and t phone which I wanted to know about.

Arlene

----- Original Message ----- From: "Linda Mentink via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> To: "kitty hevener" <kheve...@earthlink.net>; "Window-Eyes Discussion List" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2016 12:23 AM
Subject: Re: somewhat off topic--can i text someone's phone from my computer

Did you use vtex.com? ----- Original Message -----
From: kitty hevener via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com
To: <mattc...@verizon.net>,"Window-Eyes Discussion List" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Date sent: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 22:47:24 -0400

I tried texting using the postings for verizon wireless.  Almost 48 hours
later, none of the texts have gone through nor have I gotten undeliverable
messages.  So, am thinking it doesn't work.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/greenwood33%40cox.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/northstar1950%40skybeammail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my sendspace offerings!