I've never received a security message either myself running the latest WE under Windows 10 Pro. However, I'm wondering if the message could be coming from an anti-virus app you may have running? Or perhaps it could also have to do with whether or not you are using a local user or an administrator account.

On 9/21/2016 11:15 AM, Davy Cuppens via Talk wrote:
Nor do I, I've never got this problem at all and I certainly have all
the latest updates.
Gr
Davy

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- From: Richard Jarvis via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 3:18 AM
To: Bob Tinney ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Latest Windows 10 update is causing a new security warning!

I have not had this problem.  I guess I am very fortunate.  Rick

On 9/20/2016 9:16 AM, Bob Tinney via Talk wrote:
I've turned smart screen filter on and off and it did not make a
difference.

Bob, K8LR, tinn...@charter.net

On 9/20/2016 9:59 AM, Davy Cuppens via Talk wrote:
Karyn

Could it be smartscreen filter? I put it off and I cannot confirm all
these complaints about the new security warnings.

Regards
Davy from Belgium

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- From: Karyn Campbell via Talk