From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+skyt=shaw...@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Grant Metcalf via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 10:42 PM
To: David; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Response to Dve about WindowEyes and and the Shark

Hi dave,
You have many good points with respect to business expenses and compotition.

Unfortunately, The Shark got the government involved in purchasing their
product and so made it difficult for other screen reader programs to be as
well funded as VFO is. I suspect that because the government is so involved
with JFW it will be the primary product for VFO dispite our preferences.
Grandpa DOS will never purchase the Shark, but if I change, it will probably
be to NVDA or perhaps Narrator should I have the money to spend. The other
unfortunate thing is that all those who have taxable income will be paying
for the Shark anyway. To often big business and government work
hand-in-hand. Weep out loud!

Grandpa DOS

List archives can be found at