Tom, thinks for giving a much better definition of User Windows that I.
Sometimes I just Space and figure everyone knows this stuff, which is
stupid, since Pam did ask the question, What are User Windows.

Sheesh!  Sometimes I am concerned for myself.  Am I ready for the Home
yet?

When Scripting was added to Window Eyes, I was under the impression that
Scripting was to fill in those gaps when nothing else in the Window Eyes
Tool Box, worked for making a program speak.

It seems that at least in some cases, Scripting has taken the place of
those other Window Eyes tools.

Cheers,

Grumpy Dave

--