That would be the most unexpected news in the adaptive tech indestry.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+skyt=shaw...@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Kenny Peyatt jr. via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 7:33 PM
To: Nick Sarames; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Window-Eyes is Dead!

What would happen, if the window-eyes screenreader becomes the only screen
reader?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

On 11/29/2016 8:43 PM, Nick Sarames via Talk wrote:
> Regardless of WE's future, it would be unexpected to receive all the
> services you are used to (from WE) during its transition.
>
> On 11/29/2016 8:39 PM, Stephen Clark via Talk wrote:
>> I completely agree. Also remember how GW used to release public betas
>> that users could try out on their own machines first and report back
>> any problems or suggestions. That way it would make it even more
>> stable on as many systems as they possibly could prior to the official
release.

>> Once AI Squared took over there were no more public betas (unless you
>> counted the actual release which were more like betas). I found that
>> each release became less stable and was more like a downgrade instead
>> of an upgrade.
>> Sorry for being so negative, but this has been my experience.
>>
>> On 11/28/2016 8:09 PM, Pamela Dominguez via Talk wrote:
>>> There reason, even when they were GW Micro, was they wanted to make
>>> sure the updates were sound, instead of just releasing them before
>>> they were done.  I find they have updates more often, and they are
>>> not necessarily as sound, as if they felt they had to start competing
with jaws.  Pam.

>>> -----Original Message----- From: Jim via Talk
>>> Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2016 4:34 PM
>>> To: Vaughan Dodd ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
>>> Subject: Re: Window-Eyes is Dead!
>>>
>>> Vaughan, I have been using Window-Eyes for years now and I find with
>>> each subsequent release the functionality improves considerably.  I
>>> realize that they do not come out with updates as frequently as a
>>> lot of other software manufacturers do, but as far as I can tell
>>> Window-Eyes is still very functional.  Can you give me a specific
>>> example of where it is losing its functionality? Just curious.
>>> Catch Ya Later! de
>>>
>>> <KF8LT><Jim>.

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/vaughan.dodd00
1%40msd.govt.nz.

Ministry.

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/wohlggie%40gma
il.com.

>>> Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
>>> the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared.
>>>
>>> For membership options, visit

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/geodom%40opton
line.net.

>>> For subscription options, visit
>>> http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
>>> List archives can be found at
>>> http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
>>>

>>> -----
>>> No virus found in this message.
>>> 11/27/16
>>> Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
>>> the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared.
>>>
>>> For membership options, visit

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/sclark04%40twc
ny.rr.com.

>>> For subscription options, visit
>>> http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com
>>> List archives can be found at
>>> http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

>> author and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared.
>>
>> For membership options, visit

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/nicksarames%40
msn.com.

>> For subscription options, visit