Ever since upgrading to the latest Window-Eyes, I have the following
problem.

Spell check works good except when it cannot find a replacement word. I cannot
tell which word it stopped on. I then have to go over and over the text, trying
to guess which word it does not like.

My sighted wife can see it but WE doesn’t read it.

This could have happened when I started using WLM 22012, not sure exactly when
it started.

Using:

Windows 10
latest WE
WLM 2012

Any suggestions?

Bob Ringwald piano, Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet, Quintet
Fulton Street Jazz Band (Dixieland/Swing)
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV

"There is no distinctly Native  American criminal class, save   Congress." --
Mark Twain