From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+steve.jacobson=visi....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of George Brechman via Talk
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2016 2:03 PM
To: 'Lee Hodgson' <l...@pressakey.net>; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: a windows 7 network issue

Lee,
Try a system restore.
George

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+n3hbt2=verizon....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Lee Hodgson via Talk
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2016 2:23 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: a windows 7 network issue

Can anyone help.

I made the mistake of opening network on my 7 machine when one of the
others on the home group was rebooting.

Now, my network on the 7 machine is only showing the netwokr group,
not the computers on the home group in the network window.
I have tried rebooting, refreshing and to no avail.  I need this
network to be working properly as I move files around the pc's when
editing and so on.

Can anyone help and tell me how to get the computers in the home
hgroup to re appear in the network window please.
I am confident it was something that happened due to me iopening
network at the wrong time. it must have caused an effect.

Please help. smiles.
thanks
]

List archives can be found at