As I once said, and as I hear again restate, I wish that GW Micro had gone
public and issued an IPO.  Though I am poor, I shall have bought at least 25
shares or more!  Several others might have done better than me by buying
more shares.  Perhaps, just perhaps, the employees of the company would have
kicked in something by way of stockholding.  And thus Window-Eyes shall have
been preserved and no need for a useless merger.

I don't ask anyone else to agree; but under current arrangements, I feel
betrayed.  I was still a student in Indiana when Computer Aids Corporation
went under; GW Micro took it over and rebranded it.  Now, GW Micro is being
shoved into a pit from which it may never emerge.  Though I can't prove or
vouch for it accurately, I feel deep in my soul that some of GW Micro's
executives who disagreed with current arrangement MIGHT HAVE BEEN FORCED
into retirement provided they kept their lips sealed and closed airtight.
Such acts happen in corporate environments; In this case though, I wish I
can be proven wrong, but there will be no documents to back anything up,
I'll just be forced to believe what I am told or take it for whatever I
think it is worth.

Well, I did install Window-Eyes 9.5.4; it shuts down at random; a relaunch
of Window-Eyes of my computer DOES NOT work and, I am forced to restart or
reboot the computer completely.  This is a Windows7 64Bit Professional box.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

---