Yes, I would agree, it seems like when someone, especially more than one
person, get together, and make a Pod Cast, there are times when the
Jokes and One Liners distract from the intention of the Pod Cast.

The Unspoken contest to put the other guy down, and do it by using a
joke, gets a bit Juvenile.

There are times for such fun and games, but probably  not during a cast
meaning to give useful info to those looking for info rather than
entertainment.

On the other hand, I don't want some Robot giving me just the Facts, and
only the Facts.  I may wish an Opinion even if it has a Bias one way or
the other.

Grumpy Dave