Hi Dave and bob:

I am glad that I am not the only one that feels that way about their
podcasts.  However, I like the interviews that they do with from
CSUN.  I get as much information as if I was right there, in fact
more, because I do not have to spend a lot of my day trying to find
the booth that I want to get to.
Kevin Huber