Hi Camy,

When I open Microsoft Office 2010, which is the version I have, then press Control-Backslash to bring up the Window-Eyes control panel, It tells me I have the Word 2010 set file loaded. You should get something similar for the version of Microsoft Word you are using. If not, you may have the wrong set file loaded. If so, let us know and we can tell you how to load the correct one for your version of Microsoft Word.

Dave