Sent: Monday, March 06, 2017 7:23 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: WINDOW-EYES -- COPY AND PASTE FUNCTION

Hi Everyone:

Today, I had a chance alas to play with the copy and paste function in
Window-Eyes using the F8 function key.  I find this feature impressive!  I
located the beginning of the article I wanted to copy; pressed F8.  I
navigated to the last sentence in the article and pressed F8 again!  A
window popped up giving me three choices:  I chose to save as text and the
entire article was copied to the clipboard.  For those amongst us who use
NVDA, is this feature available to you?  How about to Jaws users?

One last question:  Using the Window-Eyes Copy & Paste feature, how can I
append to the clipboard?

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado