t's very interesting.  Guess I'll check out Chrome
I also started using an android and like Talk Back.  I did download a talking
caller I.d. and it caused many problems with Talk back, so I recommend staying
from some talking downloads.  Problems went away, when uninstalled.

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com

On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 22:45:23 -0500
Bernie Perella via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

> Hi Vaughan,  Several months ago, I had become so discussed with IE 11 and WE
> that I also gave Chrome a look.  IE 11 just kept crashing with WE and on many
> sites it just didn't read info in fields that needed input. So, Because I was
> also on the market for a new phone and was giving Android phones real
> consideration, I tried Chrome on my toshiba Laptop. Well, after just a couple
> of hours, I got the hang of it and quickly realized that mahy of the IE
> keyboard shortcuts were the same, and so I felt quite comfortable in a short
> time.  I have not gone back to IE.  I should also tell you that I have used
> the Chase bank site to pay credit cards and Chrome did very well.  HOwever,
> for some unknown reason, Chase feels as though they must continue to change
> there webbsite and in doing so, they have it a bit more difficult to use.
> But, I did manage to get the job done.  By the way, I have procured a new
> Android phone and within just a few hours I was very comfortable  with the
> Talkba
 ck screenreader that comes with Android which supports a full touch interface.
 I have had it only a couple of weeks but I think I have nastered much of it.
So, I suggest you stick with Chrome because it is much more stable with WE than
is IE 11.