What is the keyboard command to get to book marks?

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dennisl1982=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Don H via Talk
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2017 9:20 AM
To: Mike Rogers; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: A time to have another look at Google Chrome

Is there a way to easily get to the bookmarks with chrome?  The only way I
know how to do it is hit the alt key then arrow down to bookmarks which is
not as easy as pulling up the favorites in IE.

On 3/12/2017 8:10 AM, Mike Rogers via Talk wrote:
> t's very interesting.  Guess I'll check out Chrome I also started
> using an android and like Talk Back.  I did download a talking caller I.d.
and it caused many problems with Talk back, so I recommend staying from some
talking downloads.  Problems went away, when uninstalled.

> ********************************
>
> www.harmonicaworkshops.com
> www.woodeneyemusic.com
>

> On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 22:45:23 -0500
> Bernie Perella via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Vaughan,  Several months ago, I had become so discussed with IE 11
>> and WE that I also gave Chrome a look.  IE 11 just kept crashing with
>> WE and on many sites it just didn't read info in fields that needed
>> input. So, Because I was also on the market for a new phone and was
>> giving Android phones real consideration, I tried Chrome on my
>> toshiba Laptop. Well, after just a couple of hours, I got the hang of
>> it and quickly realized that mahy of the IE keyboard shortcuts were
>> the same, and so I felt quite comfortable in a short time.  I have
>> not gone back to IE.  I should also tell you that I have used the
>> Chase bank site to pay credit cards and Chrome did very well.
>> HOwever, for some unknown reason, Chase feels as though they must
>> continue to change there webbsite and in doing so, they have it a bit
>> more difficult to use.  But, I did manage to get the job done.  By
>> the way, I have procured a new Android phone and within just a few
>> hours I was very comfortable  with the Talkb
>  ck screenreader that comes with Android which supports a full touch
interface.  I have had it only a couple of weeks but I think I have nastered
much of it.  So, I suggest you stick with Chrome because it is much more
stable with WE than is IE 11.

>> On 3/11/2017 5:48 PM, Vaughan Dodd via Talk wrote:
>>> Hi all.
>>>
>>> The current discussion regarding instability between Window-Eyes and
>>> Internet Explorer prompted me to take another look at Google's
>>> Chrome browser.
>>>
>>> The last time I did this was at least six months ago, and I was not
>>> then prepared to become a convert.
>>>
>>> Now: i'm having strong new impressions which encourage me to stay
>>> with Chrome for more than half an hour.
>>>
>>> I've not yet taken it to a truly challenging site - looking at the
>>> Mosen Consulting site at present.
>>>
>>> I plan shortly to do some banking, newspaper reading and possibly
>>> other stuff.
>>>
>>> Worth a look if people have not yet done so.
>>>
>>> Vaughan.

>>> Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
>>> the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared.
>>>
>>> For membership options, visit

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/bernie.perella
%40verizon.net.

>>> For subscription options, visit