Fat fingers isn't the issue for me to learn how to use a I Pad or Android device it is the fat between my ears not being too excited about learning a new way of doing things.

On 4/7/2017 3:48 PM, Pamela Dominguez via Talk wrote:
How would anybody do that and be able to tell where they are?  It sounds
even worse than trying to do it with your fingers!  Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: net bat via Talk
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2017 2:00 PM
To: Kevin Huber ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: fat fingers and touch screens!

if you have fat fingers try useing a touch screen pen.
you can get them  on ebay or amazon for about $10 for a pack of 3.
you use these in place of your fingers.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Huber via Talk
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2017 10:23 AM
To: Butch Bussen ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Windows screen readers

Hi Butch:

I was interested in what you had to say about IPads and IPhones and
stuff like that.  I have had an IPhone for just over two years and,
like you, I used to be totally lost when it came to anything with a
touch screen.  In fact, I can find my way around my IPhone  quite
well, or, at least,  well enough for my purposes.  I must admit that I
use Sery, the voice assistent and I use a bluetooth keyboard to get
from one app to another, and when you open up an app.  Most apps are
menu driven, so I have gotten used to it.
This is not to say that you should get an IPhone or anything, I agree
with you that you shouldn't have todo what other blind people are
doing,.  I just wanted to let you know that it may be easier than you
think to use an idevice.
Kevin Huber

List archives can be found at

---