Where is this video demonstration? What exactly will this tablet do?

Peace.
Linette

On 4/7/2017 9:55 AM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. via Talk wrote:
Tom, yes, I do real typing on my touchscreen device!  True I use only one
finger as opposed to eight for regular typing!  I have written long episodes
by way of text messages on my touchscreen device.  At work, I am presently
beginning to ring up sales using an Android tablet.  I am not as proficient
as I should be, but let's give it a few more months and I'll be right there!

What can be hard is trying to send or read a text message in a moving
vehicle especially when it hits a pot hole in the fork of the road.  I spent
time practicing this whilst on the bus and, I am at least 85% ok with
texting now.  As for reading though, I am still fiddling with bluetooth
headsets and trying to determine the best volume when in a moving vehicle.

For me, if plans DO NOT GO AWRY, I really hope to KICK OUT Windows-based
anything and just keep on running with my shiny Android device.

On another list, I read about BliTab Braille tablet.  It was demonstrated at
C E S 2017.  For $500, this new toy is a multiline Braille tablet and will
let one read a FULL PAGE of Braille text.  I have signed up to be a
beta-tester, and I am also hoping that my wee, small, less than
bread-&-butter company could possibly become one of its distributors here in
the U.S.  Unlike other specially adapted equipment for the blind, its
developers want to be able to SELL their products in the mainstream.  This
means that you and I may be able to pick this thing up at BestBuy or even
Walmart in the long run.  Based on the video demo I listened to, TMobile
appears to be onboard already!  The device runs on Android, but I don't know
which version.  It also has speech.  I welcome anything that challenges the
big boys, girls and players in the field of adaptive technology especially
if it brings down the cost of acquisition.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

---