From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Josh Kennedy via Talk
Sent: Saturday, April 8, 2017 2:26 PM
To: steve.jacob...@visi.com; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: braille displays and we

I cannot use orbit20 with window eyes. I can use orbit20 with NVDA, and I
can use orbit20 with jaws. orbit20 works excellent with NVDA and it also
works excellent with jaws also! the screen reader tells orbit20 to use dots
7 and 8 as a cursor under the character you are currently editing.

Josh

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com