Window Eyes may end up in the same category as FS Open Book. It continues to work but hasn't had a major update for years.

On 5/4/2017 10:00 AM, Karyn Campbell via Talk wrote:
Jim,

This is coming privately

The fact that JAWS will be used to power the latest version of fusion lends
some credance to the fact that WE will no longer be supported. I've seen
program material for the ACB convention from VFO Group and there is no
mention of WE at all in that program announcement.  I can forward privately
if you want it.

There has been no talk about the future. This is why I can't push the SMA
issue at work but will at least go up to the latest version.

Hopefully we will know something this summer.

Karyn Campbell, Illinois USA,  karyn1...@gmail.com
Using WE   9.4 on HP Pavilion running Windows 10 with Office 2013 and I.E.
11 as default browser and Asuss convertible laptop running Windows 10 with
Office 2013 and I.E. 11 as default browser and Vipre Antivirus on boht
machines.

Join me in supporting the Illinois Council of the Blind through our GoFundMe
page at www.gofundme.com/icb2015.

.