Using the Brain God gave us?  Now there's a thought!

The problem, at times, is the same as all computers have, and that is
Garbage in, equals Garbage out.

So few research on their own these days, even I find myself getting too
Lazy, and accepting the comments or remarks made by someone that I don't
even know,  But what they said sounds good to me etc.    Today too often,
Proof and Evidence is pushed aside for the results of examining Feelings.
And it doesn't even need to be my own feelings, but could be the
feelings of someone I don't even know.  But, what they say sort of lines
up with how I might believe or feel about a subject.  And I have done no
research of my own, and have only my Feelings to trust.

Emotions are easily manipulated, and Advertisers and Politicians
manipulate the Public all the time.

Most of us do not even realise we are getting manipulated, at least not
until we start using that Brain God gave us.

I wish more and more people would use that Brain of theirs.

Grumpy Dave

It is the lack of true knowledge that will end up putting all of us in
Bondage.

--
Dave <dlh...@centurylink.net>