From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+steve=comproom.co...@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Dennis Long via Talk
Sent: 22 May 2017 16:55
To: 'michaels mail' <michaelandjea...@aapt.net.au>; 'Window-Eyes Discussion
List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: jaws observations.

Jaws is very stable no crashes.  For those struggling don't give up.  Let me
ask this if You got a I phone and your new to it did you put it down when
you had issues?  The same thing applies you don't switch back to WE you push
through it and figure out if it can be done or if not what is a work around
you ask here or on another list.