Hi. You'll want to be very careful when using system restore. If you've applied windows updates, especially any security-related ones, you'll essentially be taking the computer back to a time before they were installed. If I'm understanding the question correctly, and i hope someone will correct me if I'm not, it just seems to me like re-installing the program would be so much easier.

Use google to find the download site for the program in question, and download the instalation file for it.

Keep it in a safe place if this sort of thing happens again. Barring that, let us know what program was uninstalled, and we can steer you in the right direction as to where to get the program.

On 7/13/2017 5:26 PM, Patricia Krinke via Talk wrote:
Thank you, George.  That solved a roblem for me! (smile)

Trish

-----Original Message-----
From: George Savory via Talk
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 1:22 PM
To: anthonyborg...@gmail.com ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: query

Hi,
Use windows system restore found in control panel. It will restore
your PC the way it was before you accidentally removed the program

On 7/13/17, anthony borg via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:
Hi folks

I wonder if anyone can help me,

By mistake I uninstalled a program from the list, so now I want to know
how
to restore it back to the program list again.

Thanks in advance

Anthony

List archives can be found at