I have been following this thread and strongly agree. I had to do System Restore twice with sighted help to recover Windows. I have used it myself to get rid of programs that ci couldn't remove with Programs and Features. One would certainly not use System Restore if there is a risk of restoring a virus. You should be careful in using it. It can be used without sighted assistance when run normally. If you are concerned about security updates, these usually can be reapplied easily since Windows or your security program will likely prompt you to reinstall them after the System Restore is complete.

-----Original Message----- From: anthony borg via Talk
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 3:33 PM
To: anthony borg
Subject: QUERY

HI CHRIS

I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR EXPLANATION AND HOW RESKI IT MIGHT BE,

INFACT THAT'S WHAT I DID, I DOWNLOADED IT FROM THE INTERNET AND REINSTALLED
IT.

THE ONLY REASON  THAT I WANTED TO LEARN HOW TO DO SYSTEM RESTORE IS IF IN
CASE I REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKE, BUT I HAVE TO BE VERY SURE HOW TO DO IT.

THAT'S WHY I ASKED FOR A GOOD INSTRUCTIONS OF THE PROCEDURE.

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR HELP,

ALL THE BEST

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tfairhurst%40kc.rr.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com