Hi, That's weird, I just went and looked and I have the check for updates unders the help menu in Jaws...

-----Original Message----- From: Russ Kiehne via Talk
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 7:29 AM
To: brice Mijares ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: trying to update Jaws

IN my case, having the non tandom version, the check for updates was not
available.  Now that I now have the tandom version, the check for updates is
available.

-----Original Message----- From: brice Mijares via Talk
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 8:20 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List

Are you saying that if I have the choice in help to check for updates,
that I do indeed have the tandem version?