Butch, you didn't break any confidence when you discussed the death of
Window-Eyes long before the fan base saw the handwriting on the wall!  You
know what it is with the blind:  Denial!  It's a good pain killer pill and
only the brave refuse to take it.

Even when Sis Reeva posted Tweeter notes that finally announced
Window-Eyes's obituary, she was hounded and, if she had been Jesus, she
shall have been crucified on the cross of false pretense even when the proof
of the eating was already in the pudding!

Sadly, the truth hardly ever make blind folks free; rather, it keeps most of
us in solitary confinements!  It was easy to know that Window-Eyes was
comatose and dying!  The disappearances of those who were regular helpers on
the list was a good telltale sign that something was terribly wrong upstairs
in GW Micro land!  When the merger with AI Squared was announced, I was
miffed beyond proportions.  I knew that the lightning had stricken and the
wildfire season for Window-Eyes was real.  Anyway, you and I and many others
who saw the London bridge falling down can find solace in the truth we stood
for long before the world knew it.

Ok, back to my regularly scheduled program which is learning to use an
Android tablet.  It has been a slow process for me, but I'll get it!  With
Window-Eyes dead, anything Windows is DEAD for me as well.  I'll keep my
Windows machines until the hard drives DIE NATURALLY, and Window-Eyes will
keep NURSING THEM to health until they both retire and find the Recycle Bin!
In a few short months, it shall be Android only for me!  No shark, I don't
want to eat or taste shark fins!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado