From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Butch Bussen via Talk
Sent: July 15, 2017 8:03 AM
To: Sky Mundell <s...@shaw.ca>
Cc: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: longshot

I don't know.  Even when he was still with vfo, he wasn't in the talking
stuff as I understand it.  He wasn't allowed to do anything with
window-eyes at all.  He requested a window-eyes keyboard layout in jaws
and was turned down.  There was one person on this list who got angry
with me when I kept trying to tell everyone  window-eyes was dead.  I
knew it for a fact, but it hadn't been made public yet, so I kept trying
to make it as plain as I could without breaking a confidence.  Anyhow,
I'd be very very surprised if they'll make a cd for anyone.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148