Why?

On 9/9/2017 9:11 PM, Josh Kennedy via Talk wrote:
> when stuff is no longer supported it should really be open source
> otherwise it will be lost to time.
>
> On 9/9/2017 12:47 PM, Rod Hutton via Talk wrote:
>> Hi Russ and all,
>>
>> As memory serves, you do have to enter the correct name when you
>> install Window-Eyes.
>> Regardless whether I'm right about that point, as much as this thread
>> seems to entertain the idea of sharing retail copies of Window-Eyes, I
>> think you'll run into copyright infringement if you do this.
>>
>> Hth,
>>
>> Rod

              • ... Butch Bussen via Talk
              • ... Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. via Talk
              • ... Lloyd Rasmussen via Talk
              • ... David via Talk
              • ... Josh Kennedy via Talk
              • ... Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. via Talk
              • ... Josh Kennedy via Talk
              • ... Tom Kingston via Talk
              • ... Josh Kennedy via Talk
              • ... Russ Kiehne via Talk
              • ... Nick Sarames via Talk
              • ... Russ Kiehne via Talk
              • ... Butch Bussen via Talk
              • ... Loy via Talk
              • ... Micallef Michael at FITA via Talk
            • RE... Dennis Long via Talk
              • ... Loy via Talk
          • Re: que... Josh Kennedy via Talk
  • Re: question about re in... pasquale acquaviva via Talk