Josh wrote:

"hey olusegun, any chance of getting the window eye source code?"

Hmm, chief, I'm not that smart!  Be that as it may, I do enjoy venturing
into the wacky world of legalese and trying to make sense of it as best I
can.  Maybe V F O will hide Window-Eyes for another 50 years; I'll be close
to being gone then and all I'll be able to do is inspect my 9 feet space and
begin creeping into it slowly.

Oh well, in that period of time, if things continue as they are now, Apple,
Google and Windows may eat everything up.  The next generation of blind
individuals will probably barely care about throwing darts at Window-Eyes
and its long-lost friends!

Anyway, if I happen to reincarnate, I'll bring back with me a better brain
and be a lot more smarter than I am presently.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

---