I've downloaded your apps. Thanks very much, Rod.

-----Original Message----- From: Rod Hutton via Talk
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 3:32 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Rod Hutton
Subject: RE: App updates

Hi Debby,

I thought about creating a website, with the space being generously offered by John Covici from this list. But, then I thought, well, as long as my own app updates were made available, and since App Central is still up and running, a public folder would do the trick. And so, as long as you remain a list member, you'll learn about the current status of my apps, and you'll be able to get them. Other app developers are welcome to take my lead and offer their own apps in the same way. This will do for the meantime, and, as for the future, we'll deal with that as it unfolds. (smile) You'll probably get to my post on this subject in due course, but here's the link to my public folder, just in case you read your posts in a different order:

http://bit.ly/2gX64M0

Thanks,

Rod