Hi,

My first question is a bit trivial. In My Computer, I could arrow or tab to see the size of the disk and how much space was left. Is there a way to do this in Win10?

Also, Is there a way to get Win10 to behave more like Win7? I keep getting bogged down in the recent folder and favorites and all I want to do is have things back like they used to be, grin. I know things will be different, but for now, it seems like there are way too many levels and to get where I want to be, I sometimes fine myself in level 5 or 6. Can anyone give me any quick fixes to get myself organized? Thanks lots.

Carol