From: Carol and Roger via Talk
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2017 21:42
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Carol and Roger
Subject: Win10 and WE

Hi,

My first question is a bit trivial.  In My Computer, I could arrow or
tab to see the size of the disk and how much space was left. Is there a
way to do this in Win10?

Also, Is there a way to get Win10 to behave more like Win7?  I keep
getting bogged down in the recent folder and favorites and all I want to
do is have things back like they used to be, grin. I know things will be
different, but for now, it seems like there are way too many levels and
to get where I want to be, I sometimes fine myself in level 5 or 6.  Can
anyone give me any quick fixes to get myself organized?  Thanks lots.

Carol