Poof, great. Then I was not the only one to get that DLL missing
message. I even searched the net, and only could find some outsider
answers to how to remedy. Even more strange, when they told where the
DLL should be located, I did check and it sure was on my computer. So
why the Win10 upgrader did not see it, or if it had swallowed too much
hot chocolate, got a n aching toe, or been arguing with Win7 earlier and
simply had enough - well who knows. :) I ended up like you, simply just
giving up on the whole thing. Is this all Win10 can accomplish, then I
am ready to say I saved myself a ton of future frustrations, and will
camp with Win7 till the day it is gone. By that time, probably my Dell
from 2012 finally will have decided it is time to retire, and I guess my
next computer will have Win10 on it, even if I cry, scream and shout.
Smiles.

Only thing that crossed my mind, is this. If the upgrader so dearly
depends on that silly DLL, why did Microsoft not simply include it in
the downloaded material? They downloaded some 3GB of data to fill up my
hard drive, so the silly tiny DLL could have meant no trouble to
include. And, they don't seem to offer a download of it from their
website either, unless I have overlooked something.

Well, don't be fooled. Your next car will be delivered all brand new.
Once you have seated yourself inside, and turn the key, a message is
popping up on the dashboard, saying that it did not find itself to wear
any tires. You call on the store-keeper, and you will be told the tires
are located in the trunk. Only thing is, you find no tires in the trunk,
and however much you check, it seems the tires are already on the
wheels. but get that silly new car started?!!! Oh, no Sir; We are just
delivering the Microsoft car for you. Hahaha, and funny smiles.

I am not in the US, and don't know if Microsoft Accessibility Desk will
be available for abroad customers. So if anyone had the urge to call
them, and could give some clue, fine enough and greatly appreciated.
Otherwise, I am just going to continue like in the "old Days".

On 1/3/2018 11:06 PM, Butch Bussen via Talk wrote:> Mine didn't work
either.  I kept getting some error such and such

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/rod_hutton%40hotmail.com.

http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List
 >> archives can be found at
 >> archives can be found at