Hello,

I can not get the arrow keys to stop speaking in Goldwave. I am running (as far as I know) the latest version of Win 10 and the latest Goldwave. I also have Rod's Goldwave enhanced app.

Whenever I press an arrow key (any key, it doesn't matter which one) WE speaks several lines of text from the information on the mouse screen. It acts similar to tabbing to a dialog box that reads everything when it is tabbed to. As the arrow keys are for moving through audio, it makes it difficult to listen to what I am trying to find. I have never encountered a problem like this before. Are there any ideas floating around that I might try? I tried disabling cursor speech, but that didn't change anything. Thanks for any recommendations.

Carol