Thanks. That’s what I thought but I couldn’t remember for sure.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: net bat via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 11:04 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: net bat
Subject: Re: Hot key for starting JAWS?

you have to define it yourself in the jaws desktop icon.
open a context menu on the icon, choose properties. then go to the shortcut
edit box and use j. this will define the control alt j key for the shortcut.
keep in mind though., that you will have to define different key combonations
for each version of jaws you have installed.
they can not all use the same shortcut keys.
window eyes is the same way.
the shortcut keys are in the window eyes icon.