Hi.

I'm assuming you're using Windows 10.  Here's what to do.

Go to the desktop and get focus on the JAWS icon.  Once you've done that, press
ALT+ENTER to activate the properties.

Now, press TAB to get to the key option.  For my PC I have CTRL+ALT+J for JAWS,
so I just hit J.  The above hot key is created.

Now press ENTER.  On my Windows 10 PC I get a message that you need something
like administer level or something like that.  Just TAB to Continue, or an
option like that and press ENTER.

Now, I don't know if the properties dialogue is closed or not, but if it isn't,
press TAB until you get to OK and press ENTER.

That's all there is to it.  Here's one annoying thing about updating JAWS.
Whenever you update it, the hot key is gone, so you need to do the above steps
to get it back again.

As someone said, "That's all I have to say about that."