I can't find anything that says other inbox. Where do you hit altv to find
this? When I do it while in the inbox that doesn't come up at all.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+rkurlan=schools.nyc....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Steve Jacobson via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 9:33 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: Steve Jacobson <steve.jacob...@visi.com>
Subject: RE: outlook 2016 question

Richard,

I missed part of this thread, but if you are not receiving email that you
believe you should be receiving, the Focused In-box "feature" was probably
turned on by an Outlook 2016 update.  If you tab around the message list
screen, you should find a button that says "Other In-box."  If you press that
you should get to the normal in-box.  If this is the case and you want to turn
that feature off, go to the "View" tab on the ribbon and uncheck the "Focused
In-box" option.  It may be identified as a "button" but it will say it is
checked when it is on.  When the Focus In-box feature is on, your in-box will
contain the email Microsoft believes you want to read first.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson