Richard,

If I am understanding your problem, your in-box is empty but you expect
there should be more in it.  Is that correct?  I did not see the message you
responded to originally so don't knowif I have that right.

If you are having the problem with Focused In-Box that I had, tabbing when
you are in the in-box should get you to a button that says "Other In-box."
You will have to press TAB multiple times to get to it.  The ALT key will
not get you there.  Pressing that button should get you to all of your email
for this time only.

If you want to get rid of this option, you need to use the ALT key to bring
up the ribbon, and navigate to the "View" tab.  On my computer, pressing
ALT, waiting for the ribbon to come up, and then pressing the RIGHT ARROW
until you get to the View tab works.  Then press TAB until you get to the
Focused In-box button.  It will say it is checked if this is the problem.
Pressing SPACE or ENTER will clear the checkbox.

It is possible I am not understanding your problem since I missed the
original note, but this happened to me a while back and this was the
solution.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson