Hello Tom et al

If anyone has a copy of thw WE aps, or if it is available at a Dropbox site,
please let me know.  Thanks for the info Tom.

Regarding the Office 2016 funky behavior, sometimes, when replying to an
e-mail, the return message is no where to be found on my screen even though
it is there.  Also, seems like my verbosity setting goes away too.  Speaking
only letters rather than a whole word.  Minor but annoying.  Bob Garrett