I'm late on this one, but I can't find the download ZIP file for all the Window-Eyes apps on my computer.I thought I had, butg have apparently lost it. I couldn't find it on your web site. If you still have it, please let me know. Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: Roger A. Behm, President via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 6:48 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Cc: Roger A. Behm, President ; rgarre...@comcast.net
Subject: RE: Aps

Hi Window-eyes users,

I have the following zip file on my web page for anyone to download;

window-eyes all apps july 2017.zip

It is on my business web page:

www.adaptiveinformation.org

it is under the link called; blind friendly links

then under the link called; ais downloads

then under the link called: updates.

Thank God Doug is working for Microsoft and improving Narator, and the
company who bought out GW Micro will not be able to buy out MicroSoft!

Regards,
Roger

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.
We Make Technology Accessible to the Vision Impaired and Reading Disabled
Roger A. Behm President
1611 Clover Lane
Janesville WI 53545-1388
Voice: 608-758-0933