You have to create your own hot key for JAWS. JAWS doesn't come up with an
automatic hot key like Window-Eyes did.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+skyt=shaw...@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Jim via Talk
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2018 2:34 PM
To: Norene Trappa via Talk
Cc: Jim
Subject: Re: JAWS question

Hi there!

When I unload Jaws and wish to restart it, I simply press the 'windows
key' or the 'CTRL-Escape' and type the word Jaws and press enter.  This
will restart the program for you.  I do not have enough experience with
Jaws to know whether or not there is some sort of hot key you can
press.  Hope this helps and Good Luck! de

<wohlg...@gmail.com><KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.