Did you contact the Microsoft disability desk, or for that matter, Jaws
to to enquirer about ways to make the software accessible to your
grocery site? Maybe not all avenues have been exhausted. For that
matter, did you contact the local store? It's a long shot, but you never
know. As for e-mail clients, I'm not sure. I'd rather not switch clients
(Thunderbird) and sweat it out until I finally decide I need to learn Jaws.