Hi Don,

I have no idea what's happening. I've been running Windows 10 and have the latest updates and have never seen this problem with the GW toolkit. Lots of things depend on it. So I'd know it if I missed the notification. One thing you might want to do is go through your installed apps and uninstall any you don't use. There are some installed by default that I never use. So they just add to the stack at startup.

Good luck,
Tom