I received the 1809 update last week on two computers I own.

-----Original Message----- From: Larry Higgins via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 12:26 PM
To: Robert Ringwald via Talk
Cc: Larry Higgins
Subject: Re: Window-eyes and W10 1809

Oh well, I wasn't that lucky. my last paid version was way too old when
that offer was given.

I'm now using a copy some  one was kind enough to give me after WE
reached end of life, otherwise, I would be in a real pickle.

I used WE for Office for a year or so, due to lack of funds, but my
wife's teacher license for office expired leaving me with another dead
product. No two is more like it because WE for Office would no  longer
work either.

I'm just going to have to spring for a techno upgrade. Also need
 to replace my graphics card because the one I was using seased to
function with the 1803 feature upgrade. Need to amend that as well. I
haven't yet received the 1809 upgrade, and that was released last
September, if I remember correctly. Think I'd better finally get my arse
in gear and call the MS Accessibility folks and finally solve the
mystery as to why this has taken so long. It might have something to do
with the graphics card, but that is anybody's guess.