I just searched for the app on my system and also found it and installed it and then a screen came up with a newer version. Now it shows up under apps. ----- Original Message ----- From: "David via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
To: "Window-Eyes Discussion List" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: "David" <trailerda...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2019 4:07 PM
Subject: Re: Window eyes issue

Sometimes, even an old memory still serves.

The app is named WEDiag, and I did find an older version on my system,
of the .wepm file. I still decided to install it, and it did so with no
further issues.

But would you believe it? After a few seconds, a message popped up on
the screen - informing me that a newer version is available. I accepted
for it to install, and right away an update was downloaded and got
installed.

Even if we cannot get to the App Central any longer, somehow it seems
the servers might still be lingering anywhere out there on Cyberspace.
Smiles.

And yes, immediately upon installing, there the Diagnose meny appeared
under the App menu, and here you will find tools for Office.

The app apparently was part of the distribution package of the screen
reader, so chances are that it might be on your system already. Try
searching the whole computer - usually by hitting Win-key in combination
with the F (for Find). Then type into the search box:

 wediag.wepm

and hit Enter. If it is on your system, you will see it appearing in the
listbox of the screen, in only a few seconds. Once focused, simply press
Enter on it, and follow instructions.

If not, let me know your mail address, and I will send you my copy.

David