HI to all of you who have responded in an attempt to help me with the WE
issue.  thanks to you, I found the wediag package, installed it, and
sure enough, now diagnostics shows up under the apps menu in the WE
control panel.  However, I clicked on several of the options and We hung
up but could not read the screen so don't know what the problem is.
Also, now I have noticed that upon WE start, I hear 3 short beeps
immediately after the WE startup sound.  After some checking I found
that the WE video driver is not associated.  This issue has been
occurring several times this afternoon but didn't occur before that.
Under the diagnostics option I clicked repair video driver and We hung
up. Any additional suggestions are welcomed.  Thanks to all again. Bernie