K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

cur...@calweb.com

On 8/29/2019 12:01 PM, net bat via Talk wrote:
your on the window eyes list. but there are probibly very few window eyes users on it anymore. i still use window eyes most of the time and i will continue to use it as long as possible. it is easier to use then jaws will ever be.
***
the jaws list was started up again with another moderator last week.
maybe you can email the owners to get the info to subscribe.
jfw-users+ow...@groups.io<jfw-users+ow...@groups.io>
this one is from freedom scientific blog.
mailto:main+ow...@jfw.groups.io

-----Original Message----- From: joan buzza via Talk
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2019 8:37 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Cc: joan buzza
Subject: Is there another jaws email list?

Since the "official" jaws email list is now dead, is there another list?  I
find these lists extremely informative.

I mus add that three days ago, I went to this window eyes list and changed from digest to individual messages.  I have not received any messages since,
so I am wondering if I messed up.

joan

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com